Understand what truly drives your student and how to better motivate them.
What sparks your student’s core motivations, captures their interest, and draws them into activities they love and do well? Recognize and celebrate the unique motivations of your early- or mid-teen to assist them with self-awareness and career exploration.
Self-awareness and self-understanding around motivations lead to better decision making in many realms:
How one shows up and contributes to a family, team, or group
Choosing activities that are life-giving and fulfilling
Finding an academic focus that is energizing and enjoyable
Pursuing smarter career exploration and preparation
Energize self-discovery through a story-based, motivational assessment
TruSpark provides easily understandable and meaningful insights into core motivations.
The TruSpark Process
- Create your teacher / parent account
- Purchase curriculum and scoring
- Add students, assign the assessment
- Explore the results, guided by the curriculum
Three Phases of the TruSpark Experience
Your student is unique. So why follow a generic educational roadmap?
Because TruSpark starts with a teen’s own stories, the assessment is as distinctive as your child! It’s a one-of-a-kind, narrative-based assessment experience that combines a teen’s own personal stories with an interactive sorting process.
TruSpark uncovers the why
- Talents/Strengths = What skills we use
- Personality = How we do what we do
- Interests = What spheres we prefer to operate in
TruSpark is mapped to O*NET
What are Core Motivations?
- Core Motivations (CMs) are what make you come alive.
- CMs are a blueprint of why you do what you do.
- CMs are the origin of a sense of meaning, joy, and fulfillment.
- CMs spark your interest and show up as intrinsic drives.
- CMs explain why you are motivated to do some activities and less motivated to do others.
- Although CMs don’t define you, they do influence your behaviors and decisions.
Why is understanding your core motivations important?
The majority of people are not happy at work! Give your teen the self-awareness that makes for a fulfilling work life. The TruSpark tool directs teens to careers that they will enjoy and excel in instead of dread.